Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Beautiful....Meaningless

  • I know I don't have the prettiest face for you to look at and I don't have the skinniest waist for you to hold, but I promise you, I have the biggest heart to love you with.

  • The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you're able to see on the outside of them too.

  • There's nothing more beautiful than a smile that struggles through tears.

  • For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.

  • Don't worry if you're good looking or not, don't complain if you're fat or skinny, don't just focus on your physical appearance, because anyway, if someone is going to love you, he must do it no matter how you look, because when you are 80, your physical appearance will change, but the personality won't, and that is what real beauty is

  • We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.


Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn't?
Try hard to fight your feelings, but you just couldn't?
You fall deeper with each passing day,
But try to hide it in every possible way.
He's only a friend, and nothing else--
That's the lie you keeping telling yourself.
You keep on saying he's just a bud,
But deep inside, you're falling in love.
You get so giddy when you meet his eyes,
But keep reminding yourself it isn't right.
A simple glance turns into a stare,
But you pretned that you don't care.
It's "not right" for you two to be.
Is that why you hide it so no one can see?
But how long will you pretend?
Keep lying that he's just a friend?
Perhaps your feelings you can never show.
Perhaps it's "wrong" for him to know.
Your friendship can't be risked over this,
So being his girl is an impossible wish...

  • If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

  • Should I smile because we are friends? Or cry because we'll never be anything more?

  • Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you

  • "A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face"

  • "If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."

  • "When it hurts to look back, and you're afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."

No comments: