Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Have A Safe Journey.....


His going abroad....isk.... what i gonna say?
Only expressing my happiness... but 4 sure my heart does not happy lor....
I am not sure for how many days he will out of the country...But i am very sure i'm not happy when i know he is far from me....
Really... it's hurt to be far from the one we really need....
I thinks it will be better if he goes anywhere anyplace without telling me....
So then, i will keep in my mind that he is near to me... He is there...
uiks, what stupid nonsense im talking about?!eiyaks....stop hoping anymore gurls....
it will be hard for him to be yours...
wait! why i am writing in manglish language huh?! oh my life is going to be 'cacamarba'...(sila refer kamus dewan untuk mengetahui
maksud cacamarba yang tepat)...everything is mixed up in my mind...
I am not sure whats really in my mind and my heart now...
Maaf, aku sendiri pusing sebenarnya bila membaca ayat2 merepek aku itu. Kerja2 pejabat yang mengejar....
mata yang mengantuk, persiapan untuk majlis sabtu ni, aku, dia dan sesuatu...oh....serius bikin kepala aku pusing....
Dan waktu kepala mula bingung dengan pelbagai hal dan perkara, kematangan dalam penulisan juga hilang terbang entah ke mana...
tiap baris ayat yang keluar semuanya seakan merapu dan kosong... jadi sebelum posting kali ini menjadi mengarut dan merepek lebih,
lebih baik aku berhentu dulu setakat ini....Kalau ada umur, aku akan menulis lagi..... InsyaAllah...
Terima kasih buat mereka yang setia membaca titipan hati, penghargaan terbesar buat mereka-mereka yang sudi memahami....

1 comment:

puteri said...

Owh.. penyakit cinta tahap kritikal nie... Don't know how to say. But, let it go and u face and going through ur day balancing, happily and the best because u need to appreciated and luv yourself before u love him..

If u think he is missing u based on his info, please reply it!

G.Luck!